Photos of My 64 1500

To: list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos of My 64 1500
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:58:35 -0400
All,

I took a few photos of my newest addition.  1964 1500 3 seater with 37,000
miles.  I bought it off of the original owner in November 2000 and had it
shipped to me (from Montana) in Feb. 2001.  It has been garage kept since
new, has the original paint, and not a spot of rust.  It has not been
sitting for a long time, he just did not use it much.  I had it on a 100
mile rally this weekend and it was great.  I put over 200 miles on it that
day with my 8 year old in the passenger seat (and sometimes in the back
seat).  We had a blast!

I do know these are not the fastest of the Roadsters but they sure have
character.  I tried to get some of that in the photos, external trunk
handles, door lock covers, etc.

I can also answer some of the questions that seem to appear on the list in
cycles.
The cowl grill by the wipers is the same color as the car -mesh and screws too
The area behind the front grill is the same color as the car - not blacked out
Anyway - here is the link
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/1500

Mark
Baltimore Maryland