Re: names

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: names
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:08:13 -0700
Still can't decide on what to name mine, since it is currently a non
traditional blue. I had an old BMW similar in color that was named
the smurfmobile, so in the meantime, it is called such since it is
blue and is small. However I'm going to repaint it to the original
color which is beige gray metallic, so time to find another car.

On another note, my friend has a 68' toyota corona with the first
letters of the license plate WHZ. so since it has a small exhaust
problem that he's working on he called it wheezy.

--

Hoon Kim
Pixar Animation Studios