Re: [non roadster content] : 200SX / S14 body styling parts

To: chriss@euregio.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [non roadster content] : 200SX / S14 body styling parts
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:45:01 EDT
In a message dated 04/24/2001 10:33:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chriss@euregio.net writes:

> A costumer of mine asked me about a body styling kit for an S14. He
> saw something on the Net.
> USA or Australia??? Don't know.
> Seems that the kit has larger front & rear fenders, larger front &
> rear bumpers and a special radiator grill!

Are you referring to the C-West wide body kit:
http://www.c-west.co.jp/democar/6_demo2.html
BTW, that big "grille" in front is a large front-mount intercooler. This
particular car has a Skyline GT-R's RB26DETT in it.
Beautiful kit, but cost is around $4-5K USD I believe. Check out some of the
beauties at: http://www.gpsports.co.jp

\/ /\ /\/
www.sr20parts.com (now live)
ARES Engineering (coming soon)