tops down in northern new england

To: " roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: tops down in northern new england
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:39:21 -0700
Finally some good spring weather!!  Took a 200 mile drive along the
midcoast of Maine last weekend with the top up, but this weekend the
top went down. The real issue is always will it be warm enough to get
the top up this evening....
The temperature got into the 70s for the first time.  I was confused
as to which toy to play with so I put the top down and cruised for an
hour , came home and got the kayaks and went to a local stream with
son #2 for an hour trip down the stream.  Came home and realized the
motorcycle had not been out yet this year so after 150,000 miles, the
bmw fires right up and off we go on that for awhile and finally ended
the day with another roadster cruise with son #3 for another 50mile
ride...

The roadster has survived the winter well and we are back in daily
driver mode again.

Thanks to all those who posted roadster for sale info for my co
worker... unfortunately after giving him a ride in the roadster, he
got excited and bought a fiat 124....

How do you get the door handles off a roadster?  I'd hate to break off
the plastic trim to find there is no screw underneath...

daveS