Re: Lookin for that "little" extra

To: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Subject: Re: Lookin for that "little" extra
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:48:24 -0000
Not sure if this is 100% accurate, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of
replys..Indexing the sparkplugs..usually means aligning the gap in the
sparkplug (where it points in the combustion chamber)..I did it on my SSS
510, but that had lots of port work..the idea is to maximize the spark in
the combustion chamber..as stated by others..probably won't do much for a
street engine..but I can't say...my 2L doesn't run as it is now!!!good
luck..