RE: spit and polish

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spit and polish
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:13:45 -0700
>From the depths of relative poverty, Gordon replies:   ;-)

I didn't say I bought ALL their stuff (I only contract at Microsoft, I'm not an
employee!), but some of the cleaning supplies are very good. Sure, they get
carried away and cater to the concours crowd who can afford $200+ for a chamois
wringer(!!!!) but it's still fun to fantasize. And, yes, they really do use
their own products there. I've seen their shop.

Besides, they're local and they are very nice people. I took my roadster down
there a couple of years ago on a nice summer day, half expecting them to be too
snooty to talk about Japanese cars, and was very pleasantly surprised. I wanted
a "consultation" on the condition of the paint and what products I should use.
The owner himself came out and talked with me for about 30 minutes and answered
all my questions. The feeling I had was that he was just your basic car nut and
liked everything.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA