Re: spit and polish

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spit and polish
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 00:18:03 EDT
plhbauman@earthlink.net writes:

<< Any recommendations on washing and polishing products to make
 baby all pretty for Solvang? I go to the parts store and it feels like I'm
 on the cereal isle in the grocery store! Lots o' stuff--which is good? >>

Hello,

This is a very personal subject.  Many people have many preferences.  I feel
that there are many good products on the shelf.  But my favorites are usually
the Meguire products.  Lots of good stuff at decent prices too.

Of course there is the Zymol crowd.  Good stuff too but very $$$ in my
opinion.  It also helps to have a good quality paint job.  And Paul, I know
you have a new paint job.  I cant wait to see your car one day.

Calspeed