RE: Sway Bar Installation

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Sway Bar Installation
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@home.com> wrote:
> Usually the biggest challenge is getting the rusty bolts out without
> screwing up
> the threads.

the biggest problem I had with mine was getting the bottom plate to
accept the new bushing...a PO had decided to flatten it out on one of
those concrete parking space stops..or maybe he thought it was a
"performance mod" At any rate it  took me about a half hr to pound it
back into shape. oh, good thing the bushing kit comes with screws, one
busted off and had to be extracted with pliers.
Roman
http://auctions.yahoo.com/