Re: what kind of motor?????

To: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: what kind of motor?????
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:14:57 -0700
Hi Roman and List,
Jon Prince has a Nap Z powered Roadster the swap was done by the
same person who did the Mazda four link setup. I have pictures of the
car on my PhotoPoint site under Blue Lake. It is the yellow 70' . I can't

believe I didn't get a photo of the engine in the car.

I had over 1000 hits on PhotoPoint site with my last post. I hate to lose

PhotoPoint. Moving the photos somewhere else is going to be a pain
in the B###. I have a few more race car ones to put up, but probably
won't
until after I move my the pictures from PhotoPoint.

For those of you who are new to my PhotoPoint Site. There are some
cool pictures of vintage race car under the Historic Races Album. Not one

hit on my last post.

Thanks
Mike
Hayden , ID