Re: Dealing with Les Cannaday (Long)

To: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Subject: Re: Dealing with Les Cannaday (Long)
From: The Dread Pirate Roberts <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:34:18 -0700
The reason that K&N's breathe so well is that they let everything through -air,
dust,
dirt, grit, etc. I used to use 'em on my motorcycles back when I raced, but
those engines
were being torn down and rebuilt regularly. If you want long life out of your
motor, K&N's
are not recommended.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA