Re: exhaust

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>, <hoon@pixar.com>,
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:08:59 -0700
when I was a kid I helped a friend fix something under the dash in his car.
Being in Chicago and at the time it was winter we drove the car into the
garage; and while we worked on the car with the car doors open and the
garage doors closed we started the car to gain some heat from the cars
heater temporarily.  We would run the car for about  2-3 minutes while we
warmed up, then shut the engine off.  We did this about 4-5 times before we
both were struck with an intense headache, and decided that we had better
quit and go into the house.  We both had that extreme headache for several
hours.  I realized afer the headache that we were poisoning ourselves with
the fumes.  If it were not for the headache, we would have continued working
in that garage until.....  Pat