seats

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: seats
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:01:48 -0700 (PDT)
I have been reading all the seat threads and felt like throwing in my 2
cents.

I believe that the best thing to do in any roadster is to find a set of
late model seats and redo them.

here is why;

A) they fit!

B) for about 300 bucks total cost you have a "brand new" roadster seat
not a used "other" seat.

C) you are supporting our vendors.

They have worked hard to provide us with reproduction interior kits,
not to mention the financial outlay.
By using the vendors and bringing back to life a roadster seat, you are
in a small way contributing to the "roadster economy".

this provides the vendors with the cash flow needed to research and
develop other products that are needed. ( such as 2000 timing sets)
D) a late model seat reclines.
not in a variable way, but you can adjust the seat back angle to where
it is right for you.
E) they fit

did I mention that they fit?

bottom line is it is your roadster and you can have any seat in it you
want, I'm just throwing a plug for supporting our vendors and
sponsoring the save a seat foundation.

My 70 has a formerly trashed set of seats. I reupholstered them myself
with a vendor kit. They look good, are comfortable ( drove 7hrs
straight from arizona, no complaints), oh and did I mention they fit?

See Ya,
Roman

=====
ristguitars@yahoo.com