Parts Info

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Info
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:26:58 -0400
I went to my favorite Nissan Parts Department, Star Nissan, who treat me
very, very well and since the manager was a little slow we went through his
computer and lo and behold the Roadster fiche is on all Nissan Parts
computers!!!!!! Even he was surprised they go that far back.

Not only does Al give me 25% off, he charges me no tax as long as I pay
cash. A truly nice guy who I've known for over 10 years. He goes the extra
mile to help me out which is I'm sure not true for everybody out there, and
I always tell him as much.

Just goes to show ya that NYers can be nice :)

Mike