RE: The Perfect Roadster - 1500, 1600, 2000, low windshield,

To: "'David A. Fox'" <dafox1@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Perfect Roadster - 1500, 1600, 2000, low windshield,
From: "Seal, Marc" <MSeal@datatec.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 12:31:38 -0400
I couldn't agree more...I just got my first roadster last week, like I have
told a few folks it is a dream come true for me I saw my first roadster when
I was six I fell head over heels for them and now that I am 29, I was
finally able to buy one. I look forward to sweating and cussing in the
garage with my kids as I teach them while we are  tinkering with it, some of
the best and most memorable times I had with my dad was fixing old Zcars
wether it was our street Z or the race car. I am happy as a pig in slop,
this little car is so much fun to drive! I am a single dad so the attention
I get from the large quantity of beautiful women here in Dallas is just an
added bonus.