Re: Heat Shield

To: bholmes@monk.aum.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat Shield
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:38:44 -0400
Brad,

I would say that any heat shield is a good thing as it gets mighty hot by
the exhaust.  (woulda been better if the head was a cross flow imho, but not
much can be done to change that now)  Check with Ross at Sports Imports.  He
can get you one at a very reasonable price!  I just ordered 2 of them (long
story)

Sid