Re: OT [Was: Who Drives What ?]

To: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>, plhbauman@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: OT [Was: Who Drives What ?]
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:31:57 -0700 (PDT)
I suppose you could start a Yahoo!, MSN, Excite, etc. club for your
car.  Or you could use any of the generic free websites, but then you'd
have to build a website for your pictures.

I have no intentions of paying for PhotoPoint.  It's nice but I can
create a website without too much difficulty and stick it on my ISP's
web server.

Adam

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/