BADROC Weekend of Events

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC Weekend of Events
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:42:34 EDT
This weekend starts off BADROC's Roadster season.

On Saturday is the BADROC Run to the Hills.  This is a run through the
Southeast Bay hills that is so well known for its great twisties.  We ran it
last year and it was awesome!  Contact The Datster at PLETCH5@aol.com or
giraffehauler@yahoo.com (PETER VANDERPAS)

On Sunday is the Stanford Nissan All Datsun Event located in Palo Alto, Ca
off of El Camino Real.  So far it looks like there will be close to 50 cars
showing at this event.  Not bad for a 1st Annual show and shine.  THere will
be awards for cars in each class.  From the rumors I have heard, there are
cars coming from at least four different Datsun clubs.  There are even folks
driving up from the LA area.

I hope to see you guys there.

Calspeed
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>