Re: <OT> Metalworking question

To: marc@animalfirm.com
Subject: Re: <OT> Metalworking question
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Are you sure that the mild steel is not going to be strong enough
as is???  In my experience,(wannabe mc builder and killer robot maker) mild
steel is surprisingly tuff.  It seems to me that it should be able to take
any load that the Makita can handle.  If you were making a mechanical Humping
Brama Bull on the other hand.....
        Took a peek at your website it looks like a fun job and some of those
animals sure look real.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA