Reminder - BADROC Run to the Hills This Saturday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder - BADROC Run to the Hills This Saturday
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder that the Run to the Hills is Saturday,
April 7.  Meet at Lick Observatory at the crest of Mt.
Hamilton Rd. in San Jose at 9:00 AM.

If you haven't let me know already, drop me an e-mail
if you plan to attend.  We have about 7 cars confirmed
at this point.

Lick Observatory link:

http://www.ucolick.org/general/lickmap.html

To get there take the Alum Rock Ave. exit from Hwy 680
close to where it intersects with Hwy 101.  Alum Rock
takes you to Mt. Hamilton Rd.  Mt. Hamilton Rd. takes
you to Lick Observatory.  If we meet at Lick
Observatory at 9:00 AM, we should be able
to make it to Livermore by noon.  It takes over 45
minutes from Alum Rock Ave. just to get to Lick, so
allow enough time.  Pretend you are going fishing and
get up early.  For example, I need to leave Mountain
View by 7:30 AM to get to Lick at 9:00 AM.

I have aranged for us to end up at Concannon Winery at
about noon.  They have a nice picnic area and there is
a Nobb Hill Grocery with deli about 1/2 mile down the
raod if you want to buy lunch and drinks.

http://www.concannonvineyard.com/directions.html

=====
Peter van der Pas
'68 2000