Re: WD-40 - now Way off topic

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: WD-40 - now Way off topic
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:37:14 -0700
Brian Wrote - I think the next step in Jamaica is "Ganja".  Didn't you
California guys make that legal for Medicinal purposes?

My once girlfriend from El Salvador would take the big leaves (no good for
smoking) off my  pot plants and soak them in alcohol to use on burns and
minor skin irritations.

WD 40 is another story. Petroleum Naphtha is a skin irritant and will give
you a "sunburn" if left on long enough. basically it will de fat your skin
(not a good diet) of course the mineral oil in it may replace it! :-)