RE: Speed Bleeders

To: "Daniel Neuman" <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: Speed Bleeders
From: "D Beatty" <nowroc@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:43:49 -0700
There is a link to the SpeedBleeders on the NOWROC site:
http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Links.htm

I believe the size is 3/8" x 24 tpi.part# SB3824 front and rear

Daniel Beatty
NOWROCer

        Going to do the annual springs coming time to swap out the brake
clutch fluid thing.  I want to install speed bleeders in my car I know
some of you have done this can I get a part number and any advice for this?
        Thanks,
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA