Re: SEROC : Anyone going to Charlotte this weekend??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SEROC : Anyone going to Charlotte this weekend??
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 22:48:53 -0400
Mike: I will be selling stuff in the Green field, space numbers MG-036 &
MG-037. Just look for my Orange 66 Chevy van. I am not planning on bringing
any roadster parts, but if there is something in particular you need that i
may have let me know. maybe we could do a trade for the truck, i have a 68
HW that I need to sell. With or without motor.
Everybody else in the area is welcome as well. come on by and i'll buy you a
cold Bud light.
BZ/RZ/NC/SPL/SRL/"SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com
cell# 704-351-7413

Hay, SEROCers,

Wondered if anyone out there is going to the huge swap
meet etc. at Lowes Motor Speedway this weekend?  I
know it isn't a roadster event, and I do not expect to
see any roadsters or roadster stuff there, (unless I
get lucky).  I am going mostly to look for cheap parts
for a '64 Chevy Truck that I have been putting off
restoring for a number of years.  I will be there Sat
& Sunday in case anyone else plans to go, maybe we
could meet up.

I would love to find someone there interested in
buying my highly restorable truck ('64 shortbed
fleetside w chrome bumpers/grill and all original 283
setup), so I can take the money and look for a high
windshield roadster to do a KA-24 transplant into (my
next dream project).

Just thought I'd ask rather than miss someone who may
be there...

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC