Re: Corbeau Seats

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com, Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com,
Subject: Re: Corbeau Seats
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:36:42 EST
I had fixed back Corbeau seats in my 1600 for 4 years, mounted with the
roadster rails and new holes, that I bought from MG Mitten in Pasadena (long
gone).  They were cheaper than redoing the old 1600 seats.  Finally gave them
up when a kind sole gave me a set of late seats for the 66, and I wanted a
folding backrest seat.

But they worked fine, and really kept me in place in the twisties.

Gary C  1966 1600
             1968 2000 solex