RE: choke cable and other things

Subject: RE: choke cable and other things
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:50:12 -0500
Some years ago I had replaced some fuel hose and discovered that there was a
ball of lint (or something) in a piece of the new fuel line.  This debris
passed by the first carb and got lodged in the hose between the two float
bowls.  The car would run fine at low rpm and ok for a short time as the
revs went up but then would sputter and cough and not rev well at all.  Fuel
starvation to the rear carb.  If you replaced any fuel lines that's a
possibility.  A new fuel filter is never a bad idea.  As Ron suggested
though, check your points before going on a goose chase.
Brian