Under Water Roadster Opportunity

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Under Water Roadster Opportunity
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:51:52 -0800
Ok, I have been lurking or active on the list for several years.  I
don't think this one has ever come up before... Today I was given a
solid copper and brass underwater deep sea diving helmet.  This is the
type of helmet you see in the vintage 1930 movies.  It is about 18" high
and about 15" across.  It has little glass portholes and brass hose
connector gizmos on it.  It weighs about 30 lbs.  Uh, I live in the
sonoran desert, lots of snakes, cactus and other prickly things. We
have one hell of a beach (hell is an appropriate adjective for the
summer months).  It's a long, long way to the salty type water.   Very,
very little deep sea diving activity around here.  Would any of our
coastal type roadster owners have need of such a diving device or
decorative item?  If so, I would very happily  part with this treasure
and consider a trade for Roadster stuff.  What a golden opportunity.
Make a distictive statement with the perfect roadster hood ornament.
Or, it could be just the thing your wife or husband would want for
easter, a Christmas stocking stuffer, whatever.

If interested in trading roadster stuff for this amazing item...please
contact me off list.  Many thanks
Guy
67.5 SPL
Tempe, Az