Re: I did it!

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>, "Annette"
Subject: Re: I did it!
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:19:17 -0800
Hello Annette,

You're better off renting a storage space for your garage items, and keeping
the car in your garage.
!- It's easier to work on it after work.
2- If you rent a space and have your project all apart, and something comes
up, you wont have to gather everything up and try to move them.
3- Garage Storage is cheap.
4- With that all said: Hey! Go for it.  Pat