RE: New badge designs posted

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, fairlady
Subject: RE: New badge designs posted
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:00:47 -0600
I totally agree with Victor.  The clubs should have their own badge and one
international badge.  It would be impossible for the clubs to agree on a
single badge design.  I would like to spend a few more days getting more
ideas for a SEROC badge then have a vote of the best one.  SEROCers - get
out your pins/computer/magic markers and put you ideas down and I will post
them.  Don't worry about how nice it looks (hey, mine looks like a 5 year
old did it).

This goes for the international badge- everyone get ideas down and post
them.  We all look them over and pick our favorite and we get it made.  Lets
get to it guys/gals!!!!!

Phil
SEROC - more badge ideas to be posted today.