RE: New badge designs posted

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: New badge designs posted
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:15:46 +1000
Thanks for putting that picture up Phil.

If you guys are really serious about a badge and would be happy to go with the
same basic design as our badge (you could change the text to something like
DATSUN ROADSTER OWNERS USA or DATSUN ROADSTER OWNERS AMERICA) I could contact
my badge maker and get a quote on whatever quantities you require.

If you make a speedy decision I might have the badges in time for Solvang. At
worst I would have them for Mt Shasta.

Regards,
Phill Brook