back on the road again....

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: back on the road again....
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@mint.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:10:26 -0800
After spending months under the tarp, the little red car is cruising
the highways again in the central Maine region.  While the rural roads
are full of frost heaves and leftover sand and runoff from snow banks
lining the roads, I do have a safe path to get to the interstate to do
some roadstering to work and back.  We even have a forcast of 50deg.
tomorrow for the first time since....well since a long time ago last
year!
daveS