Re: Need Master Cylinder rebuild kit (Badly)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need Master Cylinder rebuild kit (Badly)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:16:16 -0800 (PST)
hi All,

Someone responded about pitting and how you cannot
hone the aluminum. The spastic delete key took your
name away. The bore is smooth, the rubber pieces are
just wearing out. Pedal gets soft.

Thanks for the additional info.

Don M.

http://www.roadstermart.com/generic.html;$sessionid$LCQYEHYAAALSXWGIHUXHBMWY