Carb Return Springs Found

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Return Springs Found
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:22:37 -0600
Thanks to all who gave me suggestions for finding 2L SU return springs.  I
had called one of the vendors and was told they did not have any but that
was isolated so they really are available.  This is one of those things
that may seem unimportant but the wrong ones can cause you lots of money
when your throttle shafts prematurly  wear out.  Use OEM, I know, it cost
$400 to find out that too much tension is not a good thing.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561