Re: a grand day out turns ugly

To: Pam & Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: a grand day out turns ugly
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 20:07:26 -0800
Jeez,
You really know how to scare a person.  This is the stuff of nightmares.  A
beautifully restored Roadster.  Out for a Sunday spin.  KAPOW!!!  Something
awful happens.  "Fortunately"  it was only a fuel pump.  You should write a
script for a spooky movie.... You have the touch.  Or, maybe I am just touchy
about strange, icky noises coming from a roadster.
Guy
67.5 SPL (soon to be a stroker)
Tempe, AZ