Re: sighting - Mt View? CA

To: sochoux@yahoo.com, CalSpeed@aol.com, shifty@best.com,
Subject: Re: sighting - Mt View? CA
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 07:10:24
The '66 roadster that Calspeed is referring to is not the same roadster
located in Redwood City.

Some background: The 66 roadster belongs to a friend of mine who owns a shop
in Belmont. He owns a beautiful SPL311 that he has had for well over twenty
years. It was his car from high school!! He recently purchased a full U20
setup from Mike K., and will be making the upgrade in the near future. He
also owns a very tricked out 510 with a v-8.

Last year I mentioned the Beach Chalet get together , and he attended. He
also, tried to attend the BADROC Skyline/alice's run about 2 years back, but
missed us at the 280 rest stop.

The Roadster in redwood city, is a high screen car with a nice black paint
job and a red interior. About 6 months ago, I tried to leave a note for the
owner....but was kindly asked to leave the business premises (no security
ID)

Dan Zubkoff
San MAteo, CA