Re: sighting - Mt View? CA

To: shifty@best.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sighting - Mt View? CA
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:46:29 EST
In a message dated 3/16/01 8:29:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, shifty@best.com
writes:

<< Anyone on the list own the black roadster parked on the 101 side of
 GlobalWare ?? near Mt. View? >>

Hello,

I think I know whose car that belongs too.  It is a guy that totally rebuilt
his '66 1600 into a very custom cruiser.  The dash is carbon firbe with all
Automoeter gauges.  The rollbar is chromed as well as many other parts of the
interior.

He appeared at the Fairlady's at the Beach Show last year.  It was a total
surprise to see this car as we never knew he was even around.  Apparantly he
didn't know of BADROC either.  Anyway, he hasnt kept contact but I hope he
makes it to an event again.  "Katman"... remember this car?

Calspeed