Re: odd request- I give up, who is Lancelot?

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re: odd request- I give up, who is Lancelot?
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 08:44:50 -0800
What they were performing chimps !!  Lancelot Link secret chimp was
so cool. He had mini bikes, go carts and even a Datsun Roadster. I can
just see him waving his fist and saying " I will get you Mata Hari  " (sp),
or was that vise versa . My memory has faded over the years.

Mike
Nowroc
Hayden Lake, Idaho