Re: odd request- I give up, who is Lancelot?

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: odd request- I give up, who is Lancelot?
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:54:39 -0800
It was a take off on "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", a late '60s spy show starring
Robert
Vaughn and Richard McCallum - only Lancelot Link was the man from C.H.I.M.P. -
yes he was
a chimpanzee. They dressed up a bunch of performing chimps as people and
overdubbed the
dialogue. Only in America, ONLY in the '60s.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA