Re: Other Nissan 2L's

To: "Gary McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Other Nissan 2L's
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:59:45 -0500
I think only the L20s had the clearance problem because of the deck height.
Stan Chernoff sells bolt in kits and all you need to do is smack the
crossmember with a ballpeen hammer - OK a big one :) and get a tranny from a
Z or a 510. I know Roadster 5 speeds fit the L series but I heard you need a
different input shaft too because the splines are different as well as the
bellhousing from a 70/71 240 4 speed.

Mike