roadster pleasures

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster pleasures
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 1956 21:36:05 +0000
> I really don't want to know what goes on between an owner and his Roadster
> or how they achieve their thrills :)

Oh come on, that is why this list exists!!! Sadie took Daniel and me
dancing in the rainy down pours last Sunday. She was just so much fun up
at Candlestick, crabbing over the jump, spinning Daniel and sliding us
around.  She took us puddle jumping and sprayed water all over us and
our passengers. She liked Daniel best giving him a first place and liked
me enough to give me my third second in a row. She ran away  and hid
from the rest in our class, and I believe the whole run group.  She was
one of two RWD in the top 20 overall out of 177 competitors. Not bad for
a 33 and a half year old. She is taking us dancing again this Sunday,
same place, around 2 PM. I hope she likes me best again!!
David Pina
67.5 2000 today Solexes, Sunday probably SUs