Question about Comp Springs and Archive

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question about Comp Springs and Archive
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:41:48 -0800
Hi All
Hope the week is going well!
I have a chance to purchase some unused Competition front springs. I know that
they lower the front end an inch or two. My
question is: Does anyone know what is the actual measurement (length) of the
spring? I just want to make sure that I am actually
getting a comp spring. I could compare it side by side with a stocker but the
stock springs are on the car, making comparison a
little difficult.

Plus does anyone have the info (password etc) to get into the archives? My
computer crashed and all my saved passwords were lost.

Thanks in advance and take care! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Or
1968 1600 (soon to have comp springs. maybe!)
NOWROC