Re: '70 2000 for sale on eBay

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: '70 2000 for sale on eBay
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:06:22 -0500
this car is on the Ldino21 roadsters for sale posting at a price somewhere
in the high 5k range. don't know the exact figure as I have already deleted
it. already know what my next few car purchases will be: MGA coupe, '60
Plymouth Fury convertible, single carb 1500, and maybe another 67.5 2000.
have to cash out of the Bentley and SP250 first. the MGA will be for sale at
$3500, has around 52k miles and absolutely minimal rust. small hole in lower
front corners of both rear wings is all I found. can't wait to get moved
back down to virginia so I can start to play again. garage up here: 1 car.
garages down there: have had 24 roadsters inside at once :-)

Craig Halsted
snowed under in Malta
roadsters