Re: '70 2000 for sale on eBay

To: "A datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '70 2000 for sale on eBay
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:33:27 -0600
I think what I'm going to do for now is get mine back on the road. Going to
straighten the body so that it's presentable and paint it. I will be buying
replacement panels for the ones I think have too much second rate rust
repair (rear quarters, fenders, hood) Once I have all of my panels (and when
it's cold again), I will pull the old panels and replace them. Basically, I
think I'm going to try to do major work during the winters and try to have
paint on it by summers. Once all of the body panels are replaced.. I have a
friend who does media blasting.  I will blast the entire car and put a final
paint job on it. I'm not concerned with spraying the car multiple times for
now. I have access to a spray booth and will use synthetic enamel until it's
time for the final paint. I guess I will have to keep using the stick on
molding until then. I wish I could do a frame off but am not really in the
position to do it at the moment.

Arthur