Re: Utah, anyone?

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Utah, anyone?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:54:55 -0800 (PST)
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 "Bob Wright" <bobw@owol.com> wrote:
>I'm trying to put together a Northern Utah Datsun Owners Club.  Is
>anyone else on the list from Northern Utah?  I'll have a site up
>soon, and want to plan some get togethers this spring.

Um, no, but would you keep me/us posted on events? Since we
(WyCROCers) live 'next door', maybe we could hook up sometime.

 I lived in Utah for 6 yrs (Provo/Orem area), and am planning to head
out there this summer sometime (if I can keep my !@#&*^@! roadster
running). Would love to meet ya - how far north are you?

dan neff '69 2000
Colorado Springs, Co
www.wycroc.org
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/