RE: Electrical Tips

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Electrical Tips
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 21:28:31 -0800
Ross Mullen has wiring diagrams available at http://home.istar.ca/~datsun/.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Ryan Roswell
Bird
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 8:12 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Electrical Tips

Hey guys,
   Now that I have my dash out, I'm finding that nothing works anymore.
(Lights, Horn, Heater Fan, Ignition, etc.)  Anybody have some quick tips on
how to get 'em going without putting the entire dash and all the wiring
back?

   Also, this is in an early '67 1600, there are three wires going into the
ignition, I can do a quick trial and error, but with the dash not grounded,
it
is a bit tricky.  Anybody have a quick reference as to which colors went
where?  Thanks,

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Santa Ana, CA