RE: DATSUN ROADSTER REVIEW

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DATSUN ROADSTER REVIEW
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:36:52 -0800
Ross Mullen and Marty McKinney were the prime movers behind the Datsun
Roadster Association. The Datsun Roadster Review was the club's quarterly
publication. They really are a collector's item and are no doubt the best
periodical ever done for the Roadster community.

Ross still sells sets of them (by year) at the Mt. Shasta meet, so I don't
think putting them on the Web would be good form. Maybe putting just scans
of the covers, so people could see which ones they are missing, would be
okay.

Ross?

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA