67 1600 for sale in Texas

To: List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 1600 for sale in Texas
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:09:35 -0500
All,

I got the following about a car for sale in FT. Worth Texas.  Respond to
her not me please

From: Childress Jennifer <Jennifer.Childress@bep.treas.gov>

Hi, I have a Datsun 1967 1600 series,
I would like to sell, we have tried to restore the car, but seems to be to
much for us none car folks new tires. to continue.
the car has a nice body, needs painting and some work to look new again, new
top, the parts in the dash do not work and the
windshield, wipers as well as the hood latch. I had the transmission worked
on the heads replaced and the brakes done with new tires, some where around
2000.00 or more so far. the engine runs well but I would like to sell as I
am not a car person and inherited the car from my Dad, I would like around
3300.00. Could you recommend the best way to list and sell this car.
ThanksJennifer Childress
Mark
Baltimore Maryland
1964 1500       1968 1600