Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!
From: CRAIG <u20bomber@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:23:50 -0800 (PST)
O.K. I admit it, it was me. I turned the boost up a
little more and all hell broke loose!
Those 245 yoko's were a smokin...

No really, all is well, quake was deep, so little to
no after shocks felt as of yet.

My sister works in the SODO building, which is
corporate  headquarters for Starbucks, the roof
crashed in and many walls came down, she and my cousin
work there and they made it out however many though
they would not see tomorrow, her truck was crushed
with bricks from the outside walls coming down.

I went to check on a friend, I was hit by some idiot
in an Eagle Talon, he apparently decided to keep his
head up his ass as he cross an intersection into me.
"I never saw the full sized 4x4 truck". Good thing I
was in the big F250 and not the roadster or I would be
dead, the truck is a "game over" and one more Talon
off the road.

Shaken and well stirred,
Craig
69' BAD2000- supercharged U20