Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: (OT) zoinks! What an earthquake!
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:28:09 -0800
Greetings,
My daughter is attending The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Wa.  She was
in the College's library when the shaker went off.  All is ok but the rocking
and rolling opened up all the drawers in her bedroom and kitchen and dumped
some ceramic pottery off the shelf and smashed it to bits.  Her mom, living in
Seattle had two chimmneys topple.  She also had some items shake off the shelf
and smash to bits.  What a day....No one was injured.  Just alot of extra
laundry to do.
Guy
Tempe, AZ