Re: Miata seats - first gen or second?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata seats - first gen or second?
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:11:24 -0600
I have 1st gen seats, but I'm sure the M2 would fit.  M1 seats will be a lot
easier to find used, and likely cheaper.  Expect to pay around $200 for nice
ones.  I do not recommend leather in hot areas or if you autocross (too
slippery).  Check out your local import junkyards.  Miatas are plentiful in
most areas, except where I live (only trucks around here).  :-(

BTW, If you find one with tan interior, I want the carpet for my Miata!  I
also need the wiring pigtail to the ECU (computer) for a pre '96 Miata.
Thanks!

Chris