RE: Datsun Revival

To: YouTurnTheScrews@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Datsun Revival
From: bob_wilson@agilent.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:04:29 -0700
Yes, I remember you.  You said you would look into some wheels for me at a
local junk yard.  You talked about how nice it is for fellow roadster guys
to help each other out, etc. etc.  Then I never heard from you again -- even
after repeated emails from me asking what happened.  I think to be a nice
guy, you could at least respond back and say that you changed your mind or
whatever was your reason -- I could accept that you changed your mind, or
that the wheels weren't there anymore, or that you chose to sell them to
someone else -- whatever.  But to completely ignore me after our initial
email messages seems impolite.

Bob Wilson