Re: 70 2000 for sale

To: MSeal@datatec.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 70 2000 for sale
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:48:22 EST
In a message dated 2/26/01 9:40:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
MSeal@datatec.com writes:

<<
 I am in the process of buying a 66 1600 and a 70 2000, the 66 runs but the
 70 was drained and stored for the last 12 yrs. I am interested in selling
 the 70. The cars are in colorado right now but I will be bring them down to
 Dallas in a few weeks. Anyone interested?

You have this all wrong. You shouldn't be looking to sell the 2000, but
looking to BUY a 1500 to round out the set. Hasn't the list taught you
anything yet?
Someone needs to speak with this lad.
JUST KIDDING.
DAVE